A unique size vs. acoustic power ratio.
Elegant high quality finish:
- High quality materials
- 100% aluminum, fully shielded electronic enclosure
- Black 3mm thick painted and anodized aluminum grid (no basic painted steel)
- Croco pattern faux leather cabinet
TOP quality electronics:
- The renowned electronic amplifier circuit used is the result of numerous hours of selective tests
- Very careful electronic schematic design and implementation
- No stiff cost optimization which would have leaded to using low quality components and over simplifying the electronic schematic
- Highly optimized power supply blocks with numerous independent regulation stages and many LC filtering stages
Two true Reference loudspeakers from Celestion. These loudspeakers have been carefully selected for their unique set of characteristics and amazing sound quality.
Simplicity best serves sound quality: This product's features have been voluntarily limited to prevent too many / too complex electronic stages from altering sound quality and raising power consumption (Cf. company's environment charter).
Auto-switch power supply allows operation over 100-120 to 200-240 Volt (50/60Hz).
All products shipping to the UK ship with a UK 3 prong power cord.
All products shipping to North Amrecia ship with a US 3 prong power cord.
One mute switch
one distorsion ON/OFF switch
one gain potentiometer
one distorsion level adjustment potentiometer
Main amplifier cabinet: 2 Kg
Passive loudspeaker cabinet: 1 Kg 500
Power adapter: 300 g
Power cord: 200 g
Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.2 x 6 x 7.2 inches (284 x 152 x 182 mm)
- 2 x 50 Watt R.M.S. stereo amplifier
- Amplifier efficiency: >86%
- Amplifier THD (1W/1kHz): <0,04%
- Amplifier SNR (1kHz max. power): 81 dB
- Nominal DC voltage supply: 28 Volt
- Power consumption in stand-by mode: 1.5 Watt max.
- Max. operating temperature: 40 Celcius degrees
- Frequency response (-10dB) : 120-12000 Hz
- Loudspeaker efficiency: 91 dB
- SPL Max: 114dB
- Continuous SPL: 108dB