A unique size vs. acoustic power ratio.
This combo was designed to be simple, compact, and light weight (not everybody needs a 3, 4,... input monster amp with tens of potentiometers and inputs/ouputs)
Elegant high quality finish:
- High quality materials
- 100% aluminum, fully shielded electronic enclosure
- Black steel hexa grid
- Croco pattern faux leather cabinet
TOP quality electronics:
- The renowned electronic amplifier circuit used is the result of numerous hours of selective tests
- Very careful electronic schematic design and implementation
- No stiff cost optimization which would have leaded to using low quality components and over simplifying the electronic schematic
- Highly optimized power supply blocks with numerous independent regulation stages and many LC filtering stages
A high efficiency 8" double cone loudspeaker. This loudspeaker has been carefully selected for its wide frequency response and its amazing sound quality.
Simplicity best serves sound quality: This product's features have been voluntarily limited to prevent too many / too complex electronic stages from altering sound quality, raising power consumption (Cf. company's environment charter) and raising the amplifiers size and weight.
One mute switch
one 3 band EQ
one gain potentiometer
one DI output (XLR)
one headphone output
Weight of the amplifier: 11.6 Lbs. (5.26 Kg)
Power adapter: 0.66 Lb. (300 g)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.5 x 9.5 x 11.4 inches (240 x 240 x 290 mm)
2 x 35 Watt R.M.S. amplifier
(adding a 2nd 8 Ohm loudspeaker cabinet automatically turns on the integrated 2nd 35W R.M.S. amplifier)
Amplifier efficiency: >86%
Amplifier THD (1W/1kHz): <0,04%
Amplifier SNR (1kHz max. power): 81 dB
Nominal DC voltage supply: 24 Volt
Power consumption in stand-by mode: 1.5 Watt max.
Frequency response (-10dB): 70-18000 Hz
Loudspeaker efficiency: 96 dB
SPL Max: 112dB
Continuous SPL: 106dB
Auto-switch power supply allows operation over 100-120 to 200-240 Volt (50/60Hz).
All products shipping to the UK ship with a UK 3 prong power cord.
All products shipping to North America ship with a US 3 prong power cord.