A unique size vs. acoustic power ratio.
Elegant high quality finish:
- High quality materials
- 100% aluminum, fully shielded electronic enclosure
- Black 2mm thick painted and anodized aluminum grid (no basic painted steel)
- Croco pattern faux leather cabinet
TOP quality electronics:
- The renowned electronic amplifier circuit used is the result of numerous hours of selective tests
- Very careful electronic schematic design and implementation
- No stiff cost optimization which would have leaded to using low quality components and over simplifying the electronic schematic
- Highly optimized power supply blocks with numerous independent regulation stages and many LC filtering stages
A true Reference loudspeaker from PHL Audio. Unique Top end 6.5" coaxial loudspeaker covering a very wide frequency range.
Simplicity best serves sound quality: This product's features have been voluntarily limited to prevent too many / too complex electronic stages from altering sound quality and raising power consumption (Cf. company's environment charter).
This high-end mini monitor is the ideal mini stage monitor with incredible tone transparency and power in such a small volume. Perfect as a singer's stage monitor for acoustic concerts. Very high fidelity FRFR active guitar loudspeaker for studio / home studio use,. Also great for e-drums and keyboards amplification. A complementary 06BC200 or Single12 loudspeaker cabinet may be added to gain more bass kick (e-drums). Two 06B400MKD may be used for stereo amplification.
Settings: One mute switch, one gain potentiometer, three Low/Medium/High frequency adjustment potentiometers.
Two use positions: 45 degrees tilt adjust.
Dimensions (H x W x D):
10.8 x 9.6 x 14.2 inches (275 x 245 x 360 mm)
Amplifier: 8 Kg
Power adapter: 300 g
Power cord: 200 g
2 x 100 Watts R.M.S. stereo amplifier
(adding a 2nd loudspeaker cabinet such as the 06BC200 automatically turns on the integrated 2nd 100W R.M.S. amplifier)
Amplifier efficiency: >93%
Amplifier THD (1W/1kHz): <0,07%
Amplifier SNR (1kHz max. power): 80 dB
Nominal DC voltage supply: 35 Volts
Power consumption in stand-by mode: 1.5 Watt max.
Max. operating temperature: 40 Celcius degrees
Frequency response (-10dB) : 50-21000 Hz
Loudspeaker efficiency: 94 dB
SPL Max: 114dB
Continuous SPL: 108dB
Auto-switch power supply allows operation over 100-120 to 200-240 Volts (50/60Hz).
All products shipping to the UK ship with a UK 3 prong power cord.
All products shipping to North Amrecia ship with a US 3 prong power cord.
The 06B400MKD can be powered by a 7S35V1 intelligent Lithium battery pack to get over 10 hours of wireless operation (at full power)