A unique size vs. acoustic power ratio.
This 50 Watt mini combo amplifier is suitable for electric an electro-acoustic guitar.
Elegant high quality finish:
- High quality materials
- 100% aluminum, fully shielded electronic enclosure
- Black 3mm thick painted and anodized aluminum grid (no basic painted steel)
- Croco pattern faux leather cabinet
TOP quality electronics:
- The renowned electronic amplifier circuit used is the result of numerous hours of selective tests
- Very careful electronic schematic design and implementation
- No stiff cost optimization which would have leaded to using low quality components and over simplifying the electronic schematic
- Highly optimized power supply blocks with numerous independent regulation stages and many LC filtering stages
Special loudspeaker manufactured by Jensen / Sica: its frequency response curve has a dip in the mids (V-shaped frequency response) while the Celestion speaker used on the "standard" 05G200 has a completely flat mid frequencies response curve. As a result, this special speaker makes the amp sound more "bluesy".
Simplicity best serves sound quality: This product's features have been voluntarily limited to prevent too many / too complex electronic stages from altering sound quality and raising power consumption (Cf. company's environment charter).
Color: black and white
Auto-switch power supply allows operation over 100-120 to 200-240 Volt (50/60Hz).
All products shipping to the UK ship with a UK 3 prong power cord.
All products shipping to North Amrecia ship with a US 3 prong power cord.
One mute switch
one distorsion ON/OFF switch
one gain potentiometer
one distorsion level adjustment potentiometer
Weight of the amplifier: 2 Kg
Power adapter: 300 g
Power cord: 200 g
Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.6 x 6 x 7.2 inches (142 x 152 x 182 mm)
- 2 x 50 Watt rms stereo amplifier
(adding a 2nd loudspeaker cabinet such as the 05GC100 automatically turns on the integrated 2nd 50W rms amplifier)
- Amplifier efficiency: >86%
- Amplifier THD (1W/1kHz): <0,04%
- Amplifier SNR (1kHz max. power): 81 dB
- Nominal DC voltage supply: 28 Volt
- Power consumption in stand-by mode: 1.5 Watt max.
- Max. operating temperature: 40 Celcius degrees
- Frequency response (-10dB) : 120-12000 Hz
- Loudspeaker efficiency: 91.5 dB
- SPL Max: 108.5dB
- Continuous SPL: 102.5dB