Guitar Sound Systems
We've got the power !
Guitar Cabinets (passive)
Guitar Power amps
Guitar Amplifier heads
Bass & upright bass
Bass Power amps
Bass Amplifier heads
Active cabinets for guitar, bass & keybords
Active cabinets for keyboards
Active cabinets for bass
Cabinets for guitar & bass FRFR
Batteries for guitar & bass amps
Payment in 2 3 or 4X at no extra fee
Free delivery to FRANCE
* from 200€ of purchase
GSS 05G200SM Mini Guitar Amp
Guitar Sound Systems
50 Watt mini guitar combo designed and hand assembled in France
Special series with silver colour loudspeaker grid and knobs
5" Sica-Jensen speaker with V-Shaped frequency response
5.5" x 5.5" x 7" (
14 x 14 x 18 cm)
Add to cart
*If you place your order before 12:00 noon CET (Monday to Friday) your order will leave on the same day
Any question ?
All our payments are 100% secure
A unique size vs. acoustic power ratio.
This 50 Watt mini combo amplifier is suitable for electric and electro-acoustic guitar.
Elegant high quality finish:
- High quality materials
- 100% aluminum, fully shielded electronic enclosure
- Black 3mm thick painted and anodized aluminum grid (no basic painted steel)
- Croco pattern faux leather cabinet
TOP quality electronics:
- The renowned electronic amplifier circuit used is the result of numerous hours of selective tests
- Very careful electronic schematic design and implementation
- No stiff cost optimization which would have leaded to using low quality components and over simplifying the electronic schematic
- Highly optimized power supply blocks with numerous independent regulation stages and many LC filtering stages
Special loudspeaker manufactured by Jensen / Sica: its frequency response curve has a dip in the mids (V-shaped frequency response) while the Celestion speaker used on the "standard" 05G200 has a completely flat mid frequencies response curve. As a result, this special speaker makes the amp sound more "bluesy".
Simplicity best serves sound quality: This product's features have been voluntarily limited to prevent too many / too complex electronic stages from altering sound quality and raising power consumption (Cf. company's environment charter).
Color: black and metallic grey
Auto-switch power supply allows operation over 100-120 to 200-240 Volt (50/60Hz).
All products shipping to the UK ship with a UK 3 prong power cord.
All products shipping to North Amrecia ship with a US 3 prong power cord.
One mute switch one distorsion ON/OFF switch
one gain potentiometer
one distorsion level adjustment potentiometer
Weight of the amplifier: 2 Kg
Power adapter: 300 g
Power cord: 200 g
Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.6 x 6 x 7.2 inches (142 x 152 x 182 mm)
- 2 x 50 Watt rms stereo amplifier
(adding a 2nd loudspeaker cabinet such as the 05GC100 automatically turns on the integrated 2nd 50W rms amplifier)
- Amplifier efficiency: >86%
- Amplifier THD (1W/1kHz): <0,04%
- Amplifier SNR (1kHz max. power): 81 dB
- Nominal DC voltage supply: 28 Volt
- Power consumption in stand-by mode: 1.5 Watt max.
- Max. operating temperature: 40 Celcius degrees
- Frequency response (-10dB) : 120-12000 Hz
- Loudspeaker efficiency: 91.5 dB
- SPL Max: 108.5dB
- Continuous SPL: 102.5dB
* within 14 days from purchase order entry
2 year warranty
* see General Terms & Conditions
Custom padded bag for GSS' 05G200 and Key Cube mini amplifiers
Jack cable for complementary cabinet connection to mini amplifiers' CH1
Jack cable for replacement cabinet connection to mini amplifiers' CH2
BAT28Pb1 gel cell battery pack for GSS mini guitar and keyboard amps
6S28V1 intelligent Lithium battery pack for Guitar Sound Systems' mini guitar amps
3 feet (1m) battery pack extension cable for mini guitar amp
GSS 05GC100 5 inch loudspeaker mini guitar cabinet
GSS 08GC200 1x8" 100 Watts guitar cabinet
Who we are
Withdrawal Application Form
Terms & Conditions
Accepted Payment Methods
Copyright © 2014 - Guitar Sound Systems
e-Commerce Website by Oxatis