This 50 Watt mini Jazz combo amplifier is ideally suited for Archtop and Electro-acoustic Jazz guitars.
It has been designed and hand assembled in France.
Elegant high quality finish :
- High quality materials
- 100% aluminum, fully shielded electronic enclosure
- Black 3mm thick painted and anodized aluminum grid (no basic painted steel)
- Croco pattern faux leather cabinet
NEW REVISION : now with 1/4" Jack loudspeaker outputs
TOP quality electronics :
- The renowned electronic amplifier circuit used is the result of numerous hours of selective tests
- Very careful electronic schematic design and implementation
- No stiff cost optimization which would have leaded to using low quality components and over simplifying the electronic schematic
- Highly optimized power supply blocks with numerous independent regulation stages and many LC filtering stages
A true Reference loudspeaker from Celestion. This loudspeaker ha sbeen carefully selected for its unique set of characteristics and its amazing sound quality : high power handling, high efficiency, flat frequency reponse and very high definition sound.
Simplicity best serves sound quality: This product's features have been voluntarily limited to prevent too many / too complex electronic stages from altering sound quality and raising power consumption (Cf. company's environment charter).
Colour : black and gold
Auto-switch power supply allows operation over 100-120 to 200-240 Volt (50/60Hz).
All products shipping to the UK ship with a UK 3 prong power cord.
All products shipping to North Amrecia ship with a US 3 prong power cord.
With its small 5" loudspeaker, the GSS Jazz Cat will provide amazing tones with any Archtop or Electro-acoustic guitar.
- 2 x 50 Watt rms amplifier
(adding a complementary external loudspeaker cabinet such as the GSS 05GC100 automatically activates the second 50 Watt rms amplifier)
- Amplifier efficiency : > 86%
- Amplifier THD (1W/1kHz) : < 0,04%
- Amplifier SNR (1kHz max. power) : 81 dB
- Nominal DC voltage supply : 28 Volt
- Power consumption in stand-by mode : 1.5 Watt max.
- Max. operating temperature : 40 Celsius degrees
- Frequency response(-10dB) : 120-12000 Hz
- Loudspeaker efficiency : 91 dB
- SPL Max : 108dB
- Continuous SPL : 102dB