A unique size vs. acoustic power ratio.
This mini electric guitar and electro-acoustic guitar combo is designed and hand assembled in France
Elegant high quality finish:
- High quality materials
- 100% aluminum, fully shielded electronic enclosure
- Black 3mm thick painted and anodized aluminum grid (no basic painted steel)
- Croco pattern faux leather cabinet
TOP quality electronics:
- The renowned electronic amplifier circuit used is the result of numerous hours of selective tests
- Very careful electronic schematic design and implementation
- No stiff cost optimization which would have leaded to using low quality components and over simplifying the electronic schematic
- Highly optimized power supply blocks with numerous independent regulation stages and many LC filtering stages
A true Reference loudspeaker from Celestion. This loudspeaker has been carefully selected for its unique set of characteristics and its amazing sound quality : high efficiency, high power, paper/kevlar cone, flat frequency response.
Simplicity best serves sound quality: This product's features have been voluntarily limited to prevent too many / too complex electronic stages from altering sound quality and raising power consumption (Cf. company's environment charter).
Colour : black
Auto-switch power supply allows operation over 100-120 to 200-240 Volt (50/60Hz).
All products shipping to the UK ship with a UK 3 prong power cord.
All products shipping to North America ship with a US 3 prong power cord.
One mute switch
one distorsion ON/OFF switch
one gain potentiometer
one distorsion level adjustment potentiometer.
Weight of the amplifier : 2 Kg
Power adapter : 300 g
Power cord : 200 g
Dimensions (H x W x D) : 5.6" x 6" x 7.2" (142 x 152 x 182 mm)
- 2 x 50 Watt rms amplifier
(adding a 2nd loudspeaker cabinet such as the 05GC100 automatically turns on the integrated 2nd 50W rms amplifier)
- Amplifier efficiency : > 86%
- Amplifier THD (1W/1kHz) : < 0,04%
- Amplifier SNR (1kHz max. power) : 81 dB
- Nominal DC voltage supply : 28 Volt
- Power consumption in stand-by mode : 1.5 Watt max.
- Frequency response (-10dB) : 120-12000 Hz
- Loudspeaker efficiency : 91 dB
- SPL Max : 108dB
- Continuous SPL : 102dB