A unique size vs. acoustic power ratio.
Elegant high quality finish:
- High quality materials
- 100% aluminum, fully shielded electronic enclosure
- Black 2mm thick painted and anodized aluminum grid (no basic painted steel)
- Croco pattern faux leather cabinet
TOP quality electronics:
- The renowned electronic amplifier circuit used is the result of numerous hours of selective tests
- Very careful electronic schematic design and implementation
- No stiff cost optimization which would have leaded to using low quality components and over simplifying the electronic schematic
- Highly optimized power supply blocks with numerous independent regulation stages and many LC filtering stages
Two true Reference loudspeakers from PHL Audio. These loudspeakers have been carefully selected for their unique set of characteristics and amazing sound quality.
Simplicity best serves sound quality: This product's features have been voluntarily limited to prevent too many / too complex electronic stages from altering sound quality and raising power consumption (Cf. company's environment charter).
Its unique ability to transparently amplify instruments' tones positions the 06B400 as the best cello and upright bass amplifier currently available.
Settings: One mute switch, one gain potentiometer, three Low/Medium/High frequency adjustment potentiometers.
Dimensions (H x W x D):
21.7 x 9.6 x 14.2 inches (550 x 245 x 360 mm)
Main amplifier cabinet: 7 Kg
Passive loudspeaker cabinet: 6.5 Kg
Power adapter: 500 g
Power cord: 200 g
2 x 100 Watts R.M.S. stereo amplifier
Amplifier efficiency: >93%
Amplifier THD (1W/1kHz): <0,07%
Amplifier SNR (1kHz max. power): 80 dB
Nominal DC voltage supply: 35 Volts
Power consumption in stand-by mode: 1.5 Watt max.
Max. operating temperature: 40 Celcius degrees
Frequency response (-10dB) : 55-7000 Hz
Loudspeaker efficiency: 94 dB
SPL Max: 120dB
Continuous SPL: 114dB
Auto-switch power supply allows operation over 100 to 240 Volts (50/60Hz).